Thứ Tư, 18 tháng 5, 2011

Remnants of the Past~ A Beautiful Mess...



Hello!
I wanted to share a few pictures that I took of Kymberley Fraser's booth at The Remnants of the Past Antique Show a couple of weeks ago.


Kymberley's designs the most beautiful unique home decor items using antique German Grain Sacks.





I love these baskets.....


Aprons and totes made from Antique German Grain Sacks......


If you would like to see more pictures of Kymberley's booth and more pictures of Remnants of the Past you can by visiting my friend Lu's Blog....



 You can find out more about Kymberley's Shop, A Beautiful Mess, by 

I hope you don't mind, but I thought it would be fun to share a few pictures today and then share the rest of the pictures from the show in my next post.

I hope you all have a great week!
Take Care,
Maria

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét