Thứ Sáu, 1 tháng 7, 2011

KT Merry, a French Crate, and Mason Jars.....A Simple Barbecue Table Setting




Hello!
I hope you are all enjoying your week.
This week has been such a fun week for me.
I was fortunate enough to be contacted by KT Merry a couple of weeks ago, asking me
to be apart of an editorial photo shoot, that was taking place at a farm in Sonoma.
KT Merry is a very talented lifestyle wedding photographer.
KT Merry specializes in destination weddings worldwide.
If you would like to see photographs of KT Merry's and Chad Keffer's wedding you can do so by clicking here.....
I can't stop looking at the photographs of their wedding, it was beyond beautiful.

I can't even tell you how much fun it was to work with KT Merry, Chad Keffer, and Sara Roeder.
The shoot took place June 29th, and it
 was an experience I will never forget!
Thank you KT Merry for asking me to be apart of your shoot.
I will be sure and let you all know when KT Merry's images from the editorial shoot are available to be viewed, I can hardly wait!

On another note...
Today I wanted to share a favorite jar we love to use for drinking glasses in our home.
When you have a large family like I do, it seems like you go through a lot of dishes...
About 10 years ago I decided to start using canning jars for our drinking glasses...



They are so cheap and easy to replace....
I buy my mason jars at Walmart. 
I love using the pint size Kerr Mason Jars.


Adding mason jars to your table is also one of the quickest and cheapest ways to give your 
table setting a farmhouse feel.

Here I corralled my mason jars by using an antique french crate.
I added my ironstone dishes and a french canning jar filled with flowers.
For some reason I forgot the silverware, so you will have to pretend it is there : )


I topped my ironstone plates with a milk bottle caddy from Holland.
(I took these pictures over a month ago, I am currently sold out of these caddies,
and will have more in stock sometime in August.)


A simple way to set dishes out for a summer barbecue.


I also wanted to share a picture of my hydrangeas with you.
Here they are in full bloom.


On a final note...
Melaine (My Sweet Savannah) and her friend Jodi came down for a visit a couple of weeks ago.
The three of us had a lot of fun together.
Melaine sent me this picture that someone took of the three of us together in front of Tyler Florence in Mill Valley....
Melaine is on the left, Jodi is in the middle.
Thank you girls for taking a weekend to come and visit me.


I hope you all enjoy your 4th of July weekend.
I hope you all know how much I appreciate you taking the time
out of your day to stop by my blog.

Take Care,
Maria 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét