Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 1, 2010

Thank You


I want to take the time to THANK all of you amazing girls who posted about me this past week. You are all so kind to introduce me to your FRIENDS. I greatly appreciate it. You have made me feel so welcomed in this amazing world of blogging. I can't be more excited about this new adventure and have been so touched by YOU and your FRIENDS. Thank you Lori, from Frugal Farmhouse Design, Tracey, from French Larkspur, Melaine, from My Sweet Savvannah, Tracy, from Loving Pretty Things, Theresa, from Garden Antiques, Ness, from Marley & Lockyer, Desiree, from Vosges Paris , and most recent The Nester, for introducing me to all of your wonderful friends. I am so honored to be posted about on your beautiful blogs. I hope all of You have a great weekend, and if you aren't already a friend of one of these beautiful blogs, then you must check them out. You will LOVE them, they are full of inspiration.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét