Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 1, 2010

A Unique Hat Stand For the Cowboy in the House



Do you have a lamp that can't be used? Maybe it just needs rewired or maybe its broken? I found this lamp for just $10 and wasn't quite sure what I was going to do with it. (There is a reason it was only $10.00, it is broken at the base and is not safe to use as a working lamp)



My husband's hats always end up on the dresser. This little guy seems to do the trick of keeping them in one spot.




Depending on what mood I am in, it gets moved from one dresser to the next.



Or if I am tired of seeing them all together, I can just take them off. Just thought I would share a different use for an old broken lamp.



I want to thank ALL of YOU again for all of your encouragement. Your thoughtful comments mean the world to me. You are the BEST!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét