Thứ Sáu, 4 tháng 2, 2011

Valentine's Day Inspired Table, Artful Blogging


Hello Everyone!
I hope you all have had a great week....

I wanted to share a few pictures of a Valentine's inspired table setting.
I used a lot of roses from Whole Foods, trying to give my home a cottage feel.


I used antique french labeled jars as vases....


I used antique french yellow ware, that were once used as jam pots.
I added floral foam from Michaels to the pots.  My daughter Bethany helped me arrange the flowers in the little pots.


You could use something like this as a gift for each guest....


I scattered plastered letters around the table...


I filled a french canning jar with flowers....





I used an antique french document as a placemat....




I chose to use an assortment of flowers....
I however only used pink and white flowers for the table setting....


I set out an assortment of french linen napkins on the table.
I now wish I would have done something a little different with those napkins, after looking at these pictures....



I set out four of the blue french documents and used only two white french documents for the middle plates, to break it up a little bit.



This isn't how I would normally set our table, it is supposed to be a Valentine's Day inspired table setting.... : )


On a final note....




I wanted to say thank you to Jennifer Jackson and the Artful Blogging Magazine team for featuring my blog in the spring issue of Artful Blogging...
It is out on newsstands now.


I hope you all have a great weekend!!
Take Care,
Maria


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét