Thứ Ba, 21 tháng 6, 2011


Hello Everyone!
I hope you are having a great week.
I am sorry I have been so absent lately.  
Things have been a little busy around here.
I had to take my camera in to get cleaned, I just got it back yesterday, so I will be able to get back to taking pictures : )
I just wanted to announce who won my 250.00 Gift Card to my online shop.....
Congratulations Anne!

I also wanted to announce the winner of the Annette Tatum  Pirouette Whisper Euro Sham....

Thank you Annette Tatum for sponsoring such a generous giveaway!

Thank you to everyone who participated in both giveaways.


I also wanted to share a picture of my daughter Bethany and her goat Dolly....
Bethany brought Dolly along for our little outdoor photo shoot. 
I will be sharing more outdoor photographs with you very soon.
Hope you all enjoy your week.
Take Care,
Maria

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét