Thứ Ba, 1 tháng 12, 2009

Carol Hannah's Etsy Store


Do you watch Project Runway? Its by far one of my favorite shows and this past season, Carol Hannah was one of my favorite designers. I thought she deserved to win regardless, but after that poor girl suffered through fashion week, she deserved a medal! So last week I was really excited when I was browsing through my reader and came upon a post on Lucky Me, with a link to Carol Hannah's Etsy Store. Her designs are so down to earth and wearable, I just love everything she creates. And if that weren't enough, she also has a preview of her wedding collection! Absolutely adorable bridesmaid options and gorgeous bridal gowns. I can't wait to see the entire line! (P.S. She also has a blog, which is completely charming)





Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét