Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 12, 2009

Design Your Own Wedding Cake


Because I follow the fabulous Liene Stevens on twitter (and I subscribe to her blog if we're keeping track...you should too, she's full of more good ideas that almost anyone I know) I came across an amazing new idea yesterday. Savannah Wedding Cakes has come up with a website that allows you to custom order and personalize your entire wedding cake online! You pick a cake design, your flavors and fillings, number of servings, and then add on any decorations. Check out their website to read all about it and see if they deliver to your area. Hopefully this genius idea will catch on in many more cities! I would have loved something like this when I was desperately searching for a simple, affordable wedding cake.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét