Thứ Sáu, 16 tháng 4, 2010

Inspiration Board: Bright and Whimsical

We're back with another lovely inspiration board created by Gia of Flights of Fancy! I have to say, I think this is one of my favorites so far...

Happy Friday everyone!

I have been completely obsessed with the work of Katie Daisy ever since learning about her Etsy shop The Wheatfield via Love Obsess Inspire a couple months ago. Her patterns, prints and illustrations are so bright, cheery and optimistic... I can't help but feel happy when I look at them!

Katie's "Look Within" print was the inspiration behind this board. I think it would be wonderful to have a summer wedding which mirrors the bright, whimsical feeling of the illustration. Enjoy!

Photo Credits:
row 1: The Wheatfield | 4 Eyes Photography via Style Me Pretty
row 2: iKLiKphoto via 100 Layer Cake | Gia Canali via Green Wedding Shoes
row 3: Parker Save The Date by betsywhite stationery | Our Labor of Love via Once Wed

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét