Thứ Sáu, 9 tháng 4, 2010

Inspiration Board: Paris Romance

Once again, we have the lovely Gia from Flights of Fancy joining us today for a little wedding inspiration! I can't say I am normally a fan of pink, but this board is truly an exception. And that image of the Eiffel Tower is fabulous!

Hello everyone! Gia from Flights of Fancy here.

Today's board was completely inspired by these gorgeous images of Paris I found over on The Cherry Blossom Girl. I love the soft, romantic quality of the photos and I thought how lovely it would be to have a small romantic wedding in Paris! The look of the wedding would emulate the feel of the Paris images: soft, ethereal and ever so pretty. Enjoy!

Photo Credits:
row 1: Paris wedding invitation by betsywhite stationery | Paris in the snow by The Cherry Blossom Girl | Karen Mordechai
row 2: The Cherry Blossom Girl | Jorge Terra via The Sweetest Occasion
row 3: Martha Stewart | Amy Osaba

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét