Thứ Sáu, 2 tháng 4, 2010

Spring Soiree Inspiration Board

Happy Friday, my friends! I am really excited to share today's post with you, from the lovely Gia at Flights of Fancy. I have been a fan of her amazingly creative inspiration boards for quite awhile now, so you can imagine how happy I was when she agreed to create some for us! I'll be sharing them over the next several weeks, so be sure to show Gia some love if you like what she's creating. Maybe we can collectively talk her into hanging around for a bit longer :)

Hello everyone! I'm Gia from Flights of Fancy and betsywhite stationery. I'm so thrilled that Darci has invited me to visit you for the next four weeks to share a little inspiration!

Since Spring has officially sprung, I thought I would start with a board designed for a Spring Soirée. Last week I created a Spring Bridal Shower board and I think this would be a great look for the same bride's wedding. Similar colors could be used (pale peach and a light seafoam blue/green) but a bit of black could be added to anchor the pastels so the groom doesn’t feel overwhelmed by the ‘girlyness’. I imagine this wedding taking place in a lush garden with lots of romantic, vintage-inspired details. Bridesmaids in short dresses with floral prints would be fun, unexpected and prefect for spring, don't you think?

Photo Credits:
row 1: Hailey wedding invitation by betsywhite stationery | Martha Stewart | Reem Accra
row 2: Meghan Aileen via Classic Bride | FleurAvenue's Flickr photostream
row 3: Ambrosio Photography via Ruffled | Lisa Lefkowitz | Justin & Mary Photography

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét