Thứ Ba, 11 tháng 5, 2010

Coriander Girl


In my happiest of dreams I own either a flower shop or a bookstore (both of which serve wine while you browse, of course). So when Daniella posted about Coriander Girl, the most lovely little flower shop in Toronto, I spent a solid hour looking through all of their images. Alison Westlake opened the store last year and stocks it full of vintage treasures, locally made crafts and of course beautiful flowers. I thought all of these would make amazing wedding flowers and aside from that I would love to have each and every one of them sitting on my kitchen table! And check out that little munchkin at the end in his cable knit sweater! According to her blog, puppies stop by the store all the time to say hello...seriously, could I possibly love this store anymore? I think not, friends.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét