Thứ Tư, 26 tháng 5, 2010

Real Wedding: Wheaton, IL


There are so many things to love about Dana & Michael's wedding, but I am about to say something I nearly never write about here - I adore their couple portraits! And truly, are the first shots of Dana in her dress not stunning? And this is another strange thing to say, but I have serious hair envy when I look at those pictures! I had such high hopes of my hair performing something similar for our wedding, but it isn't capable of anything besides hanging completely straight. But I digress...

The couple were married at Dana's old school, the Benet Academy in Lisle. The couple's portraits and the reception took place at the beautiful Danada House in Wheaton - a venue I didn't know about until this post but now adore. There are horses at the venue and one was so enamored with Dana's flowers that he followed her around the entire time they were snapping pictures - love it! I also think this is the first time I've posted a wedding where the bride's mother walked her down the aisle, which is close to my heart because my Aunt & Cousin did the same at her wedding. And you can see the emotion on their faces! The remainder of the vendors are listed below:

Photographer: Deonna Caruso (you can see more images on Deonna's blog)
Event Planner: Dream Filled Weddings
Music: Elle Musique
Make Up: Antonette White
Videographer: I Do Films (I adore these guys!)
Florist: Ocie Floral





Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét