Thứ Ba, 25 tháng 5, 2010

Sponsor Spotlight: Santa Barbara Preserves Co.


I am really excited to introduce you to our newest sponsor, who I know you will love as much as I do! Santa Barbara Preserves Co. specializes in small batch preserves, and they also offer adorable wedding favors. You can pick from a variety of jellies, jams and apple butter and customize the flavor, the size of the jars, the colors, etc. And get this - they will even work with you to create a custom flavor!

The company is run by a mother and daughter team, and they work with local ingredients and homemade flavor. I truly wish I had heard of them before my own wedding...preserves are such a great way to add a personal touch but also send your guests home with something you know they'll use!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét