Thứ Năm, 15 tháng 7, 2010

Rustic DIY Projects

I was recently reminded that its been nearly a year since I created a series of DIY Projects for Utterly Engaged. Since a lot of you might not have been reading last year, I thought this would be the perfect time to share it again here! There are links to some templates below, but if you have any questions feel free to ask...

To be honest, I was more than a little excited when the lovely ladies of Utterly Engaged asked me to contribute to their latest issue. They have done such a beautiful job with the online magazine, and I am thrilled to be a part of it! You can find their newest issue right here (my DIY article starts on Page 18). And if you haven't been to their site yet, be sure to take a look at the first issue as well.

The theme for the current issue is "Natural Elements" so I tried to create projects along those lines. All three projects are pictured here - Wrapped Candle Holders, Napkin Rings and Bride & Groom Wreaths - but you can see all the instructions and many more pictures in Utterly Engaged. And I made the wood grain pattern for the candle holders and the Bride & Groom signs for the wreaths available to download for free - you can find them right here!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét