Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 7, 2010

A sneak peek into my bedroom makeover




Hello everyone!
How are you?
I can't tell you how much I have missed all of you!
I first want to say thank you to everyone who left me such kind comments about my cupboard.
I really appreciate everyone who took the time to leave me such kind comments.
You all know how to make a girl feel special!

I am going to be away from my computer all of this week too.  My kids are in 4-H and we raise show steers, so I will be gone to the fair all week with my family!
So I just wanted to say hello to everyone and share a few pictures of my bedroom with all of you.
I will FINALLY be showing you pictures of my bedroom next week!
Yes it is actually finished, I am sorry it has taken me so long!






I am just going to show you a few glimpses of items in my room that I haven't shown you yet.







I hope you are all having a great week!
I miss you all!
Take Care,
Maria


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét