Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 12, 2010

A Simple Christmas Table Setting



Hello Everyone!
I hope you are all having a great week!
I am sorry I wasn't able to post on Sunday night.
I first wanted to thank Shannon, a writer for HGTV.COM for featuring my bedroom on their site.
You can read the article by clicking here....
Be sure and check out Donna's headboards she created while you are over there too, Donna is so creative and talented!
On another note.....
I wanted to share a few pictures of our Christmas table setting.
I actually had planned to do something else, but it didn't work.
I first tried to put magnolia branches down the center of the table.
Well it looked awful....


Since that didn't work, I basically just used what I had around the house....
I lined up five french canning jars down the middle of the table.
I added pomegranates to the top of two of the jars... 
I haven't ever been a fan of baby's breath until I started reading Dusty Lu's Blog....
This is a very sparse bouquet... but it was all I had.


I only had a little bit of baby's breath and two different types of hydrangea blooms.






I tied twine around the napkins and added a sprig of boxwood and a paper white bloom.
I did this a couple of years ago for our Christmas Dinner.


I got out my favorite antique red and white dishes from France.



I used my  red striped grain sack runner, that my mom made.


I recently found two french canning jars with the porcelain tops.
I love them.


As you can see I didn't do a lot to the table....

double click on image to view larger
We have been fortunate enough to be able to spend some time with our families this week.
I hope you are all enjoying your week!

Take Care,
Maria


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét