Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 12, 2010

Happy New Year~ and a Thank You


Hello Everyone!
I hope you are all having a great New Years Eve!
 I wanted to thank Layla and Kevin, from the Lettered Cottage
for featuring my bedroom on their Few of My Favorite Re-Do's post.
Thank you Layla and Kevin,
I am honored to have my room featured on your beautiful blog!
I hope you get a chance to check out the post, there are some great room re-do's featured, I know
you will be inspired!
They are having a Link Party as well!
They want to see your room re-do's.
Click here to find out all the details!

The Lettered Cottage

On another note....


I hope you all have a great New Year's Eve!
We are in Montana visiting family this week!
My husband and I are both from Montana.
The kids are having a blast visiting all of their cousins!
I took the picture of this barn in the Kalispell area, it is near my brother's house.
We got a lot of snow this week..
We forgot what it was like to have REAL weather!
I want to wish you all a Happy New Year!
I feel blessed to have discovered this wonderful world of blogging one year ago!
Thank you for EVERYTHING you guys have done for me this past year!
See you all in 2011!
Take Care,
Maria

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét