Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 3, 2010

Destination Wedding - Cancun


I am really in the mood for some warm weather relaxation, so when JasonG sent this Mexico wedding my way I was instantly digging the bright colors and the island vibe! Nicole and Mike were married at the Ocean Coral and Turquesa Resort in Riviera Maya, Mexico just last month. Nicole's chose the perfect beach ready wedding dress (in my humble opinion) and I love her combination of blue, orange and pink. Julie of Classic Creations helped the couple pull the event together, even going as far as packing a suitcase full of linens to pull the reception together!

Don't the shots of the bride and groom on the beach make you want to hop a plane to an island? Or is that just me? You can see more images and read more details on JasonG's blog.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét