Thứ Sáu, 19 tháng 3, 2010


Have you heard of minted.com? I discovered this wonderful website last year, I had been looking at different stationery sites and trying to decide which one I wanted to use for my Christmas Cards. I always do something special for my Christmas Cards. I want the person who is receiving my card to feel like they are receiving a Christmas gift from my family when they open their card. My cards always have pictures of my kids included in the card. I used to have their pictures professionally taken, but lucky for me, my husband bought me a very nice camera for Christmas 3 years ago. So now I take my own pictures.
So when I discovered minted, I was really excited. It was something different. They have a wide selection of great designs to choose from.
One thing I liked about this site, is they use designers from all over the world. They hold design challenges. If you win the design, your winning designs are sold on minted.com. You also earn cash prizes and 5% of ongoing revenues. Then their best designers are commissioned to create minted originals. If you know anything about graphic design you should really check out minted. Maybe you are a graphic designer waiting to be discovered! This might be your chance!
Or maybe you are a mom like me who loves to take pictures of her kids, and wants to create a special Christmas card with your own photographs. So I thought I would share this site with all of you.
I also thought I would share a few pictures that I took of my kids for my 2009 Christmas Cards.
I uploaded some of these pictures to minted.com and created a mini photo book.

This gives me an excuse to share pictures of my precious kids with all of you!

My kids know that they are blessed to be able to grow up on a horse ranch.

They show horses and cattle.


I just wanted to tell my friends from Australia, the dog pictured here is a McCallum bred dog. Tony McCallum is from Australia and started this breed. My husband loves using McCallum dogs for working cattle.


My kids LOVE animals.


Remember the post I did on the bird cage, a lot of you suggested I put feathered friends in the cage, well this is what my sons keep in the cage during the summer months, praying mantises, aren't they cute?

They love insects & reptiles!

My kids are the REAL treasures in my life!

If you look in magazines such as Martha Stewart Living you can find coupons for minted.com. I also watch their site for sales.



Have fun checking out this great site, minted.com. I was really happy with my purchase from them. I know I will be purchasing Christmas cards from them again this year.
If you are someone with graphic design talent and are looking to be discovered you should think about signing up for their design challenge.
I hope you all have a great weekend. I want you to know how much I appreciate all of your comments you leave me. Just remember you don't have to leave a comment about me, feel free to share something about yourself. I love learning something new about YOU!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét