Thứ Ba, 9 tháng 3, 2010

Hello everyone, it is Wednesday & I am in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania!
Well kind of! The talented Marian, aka Miss Mustard Seed, from Mustard Seed Creations, asked ME to guest post on her Wednesday Work Shop Series! I was very excited and nervous to say the least. Marian is a very talented artist. She paints beautiful murals. She has a very successful creative blog and She is very sweet. Marian has helped me out a lot with my blog. The first time I found Marian's blog was when she had a workshop series post~Tips from a blog expert. This post helped me out tremendously! I am so glad I found her blog when I did.
Thanks Marian for this opportunity to guest post on your blog! My first guest post! Marian thanks for being so patient with me : ) I am so honored to be a guest on your blog!
click on the pink text

Thank you Marian!


I am glad you enjoyed all those pictures of Yasmine's shop. In case you haven't figured out I LOVE her style and wanted to make sure you all got to see how incredible her store is! I had so much fun taking those pictures!
Take Care
Maria

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét