Thứ Ba, 2 tháng 3, 2010

Betsywhite


I love stationery...a lot. All of the paper products for our wedding were some of my favorite elements, and my husband will be forever annoyed by the giant "stationery & paper" box that takes up part of our closet. In the course of writing the blog I am introduced to a lot of stationery designers, but in my top five favorites will always be Gia of Betsywhite. And I would be lying if I didn't admit that I love her blog just as much!

Gia just released a few new designs for Betsywhite, and in the process she shared the inspiration boards behind each of the designs. Its truly part of the reason I love her blog so much...her inspiration boards are divine! The new design above is called Emmy, and here is the inspiration behind it:

So lovely! Another one of my favorite designs is called Aubrey...here she is along with the inspiration board:

Shall we discuss how much I wish that barn with the green door was in the vicinity of my wedding? ((Sigh)) You can find several more wonderful designs on the Betsywhite website, and be sure to check out Flights of Fancy as well. Beautiful work, Gia!
Photo Credits for Aubrey inspiration board row 1: Leigh Miller Lisa Lefkowitzrow 2: Braedon Photography Martha Stewart Martha Stewartrow 3: Anna Kuperberg Jonathan Canlas via Green Wedding Shoes

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét