Thứ Hai, 3 tháng 1, 2011

Real Wedding: Keystone, Colorado


Hello, friends! I hope you all had a great holiday break and are hopefully easing back into your normal routine a little better than I am (when the alarm went off this morning I think I could have genuinely shed a tear). But this gorgeous wedding from the talented Jason G is certainly making my morning easier. Katie and Scott were married this past August in a gorgeous outdoor ceremony. I really love it when couple's choose decor that blends in with their natural environment, and Katie and Scott did just that.

Prior to their traditional ceremony, the couple opted to have a private Native American ceremony. You can see the images below. After their two ceremonies were completed they moved onto a gorgeous reception, complete with carved birch vases for the centerpieces. You can see even more images from the day on Jason's blog.

Photography: Jason G
Event Planner: Bella Design & Planning
Venue: Keystone Ranch
Native American Ceremony Officiant: Leon Joseph Littlebird
Music: Great Time DJ

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét