Chủ Nhật, 4 tháng 12, 2011

Christmas in New York City and Anthropologie


 Hello!
I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.
I was going through pictures on my laptop tonight in our hotel and realized I hadn't posted pictures I took last year
of the Anthropologie in New York City......
Anthropologie had the best Christmas decorations....
I am sorry it took me a year to post the Anthropologie pictures.....
New York City during the Christmas season.
It was a rare occasion for all of us to take a trip like this,

it was a trip we will never forget.


The Anthropologie we went to is in the building in the above image.
It was right next to the Rockefeller Center.
The girls really wanted to go ice skating......


However the line was soooooo long.


The Christmas tree next to the Rockefeller was beautiful......



This was my favorite window at Anthropologie....


I wished I had all day to photograph Anthropologie's Christmas decorations....
Here is a mini tour of what their store looked like last year.
Be sure and notice all the details that were added to each window display......






















This was one of my favorite displays.
The kids and I have made snow globes using canning jars a number of years ago....
I am hoping we will get that project done again this year....







My sweet little Bethany....





















I hope you enjoyed the tour.....


Here are a few images I shot of the city while we were there...
I shared these last year on my blog....


We loved the Apple store.....







Thank you for taking the time to stop by!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
We are still in Oklahoma City for the horse show.
We are flying back home today.
Take Care,
Maria


P.S. There is still time to enter the fresh wreath and stocking giveaway!



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét