Thứ Hai, 12 tháng 12, 2011

An Unfinished Peppermint Candy Wreath and the Felted Mistletoe Wreath


Hello!
I just wanted to post a quick one today....
I wanted to share a picture of our unfinished peppermint candy wreath my daughter, Nicole 
made over the weekend.
It has been about ten years since I have made one of these.
I love these wreaths because they will add a touch of whimsy to your home.
They are super easy to make and are a fun project to do with the kids.....


All you need is....
a styrafoam wreath form
two large bags of peppermint candies
a glue gun
a bag of glue sticks
My daughter started glueing the candies from the inside of the wreath out.  It works best if 
you glue the candies on in rows.  
This one isn't finished because you can still see the styrafoam peaking through the candies.
My daughter added another row of candies to cover those areas....
I will show you an image of the finished product in another post....


I also wanted to let you know where this sweet felted mistletoe wreath came from.
I received a lot of inquiries about it, so I thought I better let you know where they came from....
They came from Maison Reve....
Yasmine has the sweetest Christmas ornaments this year....
I will be photographing a few of the ornaments I got from their shop later this week.
They do not have the ornaments or wreath on their website, I bought them while shopping in their shop in Mill Valley with my mom.
I hope you get a chance to stop by Yasmine's shop.


I will be back hopefully this evening.
Enjoy the rest of your day!
Take Care,
Maria
p.s. I was able to take a bunch of product pictures yesterday, I will finally have new products in my shop tomorrow.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét