Thứ Năm, 8 tháng 12, 2011

Paperwhites and a Winner


Hello!
I thought I would share a few pictures of my paperwhites since they are starting to bloom.


Bethany tied ribbons around all of them to prevent the blooms from falling over.



The kids have enjoyed watching them grow....
You can read more about my post I did on paperwhites here....


I really haven't been able to do much decorating for Christmas yet....
I am hoping I can get some holiday decorating done this weekend.
I talked my mom into staying until Saturday so she could help me with the sewing.

On another note, I wanted to announce the giveaway winner....


Congratulations Melinda!

Thank you to everyone who participated in the giveaway!

I hope you are all enjoying this holiday season with your family.

Take Care,
Maria

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét