Thứ Sáu, 21 tháng 1, 2011

House of Fifty and a Thank You


Hello Everyone!

Today, I am a little short on time, so I have a quick announcement I would like to make...
I want to inform you about 
an online magazine that will be coming in
May....


It is a quarterly e-zine, produced by designer
Janell Beals, who is also the author of the blog Isabella and Max Rooms.
This quarterly e-zine will cover a range of topics from interior design to fashion, organization tips to favorite finds and tasty dishes.
 I will also be a contributor for the first issue....
Thank you Janell for asking me to be apart of your beautiful e-zine, I am truly honored...


AND...
Guess what??
You can subscribe for free....

If you subscribe before January 26th you will be entered to win 
a set of these Anthropologie mini Ikat Bowls....

Janell has a great design background....

Thank you Janell!


On another note....


I want to thank each and every one of you for taking the time out of your day to leave me such encouraging comments over this past year...
Those words of encouragement have helped me more then you will all ever know....
Thank you for helping make such a difference in my life...
This blog world continues to amaze me....
I just wanted to say thank you to these sweet bloggers for posting about my shop this last week! 


I hope I didn't leave anyone out... so please let me know if I did....

I am so grateful for all of your support and friendship!
Take Care,
Maria

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét