Chủ Nhật, 9 tháng 1, 2011

New York City and The Nate Show


Hello Everyone!
I want to say thank you to each and every one of you that stopped and left a comment on my last post!
I know my parents appreciated all of your sweet comments as well....
THANK YOU so much for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment!

We have all been pretty sick ever since we got back from Montana....
and unfortunately we are all still a little under the weather.
so I am going to try and keep this post short.

I wanted to tell you why I went to New York City.....
I was one lucky girl....
I was invited to be a guest on The Nate Show!
I can't tell you too much about it, except the segment I am on will air January 12th.
If you want to find out more about the show that airs on the 12th, you can do so by clicking here~
I have been a fan of Nate Berkus's work for so long.
One of my favorite homes Nate has decorated was featured in the Domino magazine.
I sure miss that magazine....


It was Katie Lee Joel's home.


I still have this issue, and I can't tell you how excited and honored I was to meet Nate Berkus in person.
I want to say a sincere thank you to The Nate Show for inviting me to be on the show.
It was an experience I will never forget!


I thought I would also share a few more pictures with you of my trip to New York City....




I couldn't get a very good shot of this building, since I only had a fixed lens with me.

It was the Bergdorf Goodman Building.


As you can see the sidewalks were crowded.


This is the Rockefeller Center....
I just couldn't believe all the people.....


I tried to go down into the crowd to get a straight on shot of the Christmas Tree but 
I never did get a very good picture....




My girls really wanted to ice skate, however, the line was soooo long.
We decided to go to the top of the Rockefeller instead....


We didn't go to the top of the Rockefeller until midnight.
It was a little crazy because we kind of had a hard time catching a cab back to the hotel at midnight.
We were a little scared to say the least.


This is a view from the top of the Rockefeller....
It was an amazing view...


A picture of my two daughters and my two sisters in Central Park!
I can't tell you how much fun we  had together.


My sister Monica, brought her son Michael, Monica has nine kids...
She is truly one of the most amazing women I know.
Anyone who knows her will tell you the same.


My sister Liz, who is a registered nurse in Atlanta, GA, she is also my seamstress : )  
Liz is pregnant with her first child,  we had so much fun shopping for maternity clothes, at Destination Maternity.   
Thank you girls for going with me!


This really was a trip we will never forget.....
I wouldn't have ever had this experience with my sisters and daughers in New York City,
if it hadn't been for The Nate Show!
Thank you!

I will post some of those Anthropologie pictures soon...
Sorry I didn't get them posted before Christmas!
I hope you guys are all staying well.

Take Care,
Maria






Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét