Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 1, 2011

Waiting for Spring to arrive....



Hello Everyone...
I hope you all had a great weekend.


I can hardly wait for spring to arrive....
So I thought I would share these pictures I took of my dining room last spring for 
Sarah had asked me to give my house a beach cottage feeling for my guest post....

So I thought I would share with you how I tried to give my house a feeling of living by the sea..


I have a small collection of shells, so I sprinkled some shells down the center of my table.


My husband's friend let me have access to his property so I could cut some pretty flowering branches.


I used a lot of sea colored glass...


I set out a few of my sea shell candles. 


I added vintage fishing floats to the table.   I used a mix of my vintage white ironstone plates....
I used inexpensive white cloth napkins that I had found at Marshalls.
I have a few vintage napkins that have a touch of pink fabric, so I added those to the table too.


I added a mix of sea colored bottles to my french bottle carrier.


These little clay tags with the french script came from the sweet Ness, from Marley and Lockyer.


I added some sea colored bottles to my ladder...


It was funny to look back at these pictures... as 
I have actually changed this room around quite a bit since I took these pictures...
The clock and door have since found another spot to reside in the house.
I am also so glad I decided to paint the inside of  my cupboard...

On another note...
I would like to thank these bloggers for posting about my shop...
Thank you,
Sandy~ My Shabby Streamline Studio
Robyn~Whimages
Marcy~Stylesson
I really appreciate all of your support!

Hope you all have a great week!
Take Care,
Maria

P.S. Sorry for the extremely blown out pictures.... 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét