Thứ Tư, 5 tháng 1, 2011

Montana


Hello Everyone!
I wanted to share a few pictures with all of you of my parent's house and a few pictures of Montana.
My parents live in Camas Prairie, MT...
They raised all ten of us kids here...
This isn't the house I grew up in though.
My Dad had built the house I grew up in.
That house unfortunately burned down in 2002.
I remember the day it happened....
It was a very sad day for all of us.



My cousin, Jeff, built this house for my parents.
He is such a talented architect.
I was fortunate enough to spend a day with Jeff and Kelly (Wintersteen Farms)
on our way to Montana.
It was raining when I was at their house, and unfortunately I wasn't able to get too many pictures of their beautiful home.
I am hoping I can make another trip back up there this year.



It snowed a lot while we were home.

double click to view larger


My dad raises English Mastiffs...
This is Bazzle.


He is a big teddy Bear.





They had a litter of dantiffs while we were home..
Dantiffs are a cross between an English Mastiff and a Great Dane.


This is a picture of my dad and my two daughters.


A picture of my mom and dad with my family, and my nephew Jarod, who is directly in front
of my Dad.


A picture of my two sons (in the brown coats) getting ready to go outside and play with their cousins at my parents' house.




My parents house is at the base of the trees.


A couple of shots of Camas Prairie....

double click to view larger

I went to a one room schoolhouse on the Prairie until I was in fourth grade.

double click to view larger
I took this picture on our way to Kalispell to visit my brother.
This is a picture of Flathead Lake.
I wish it had been a clearer day, because I would have been able to get a better shot of the mountains.

double click to view larger
You can kind of see the two Bald Eagles in the trees...

double click to view larger
I really love the Kalispell area....
The mountains are beautiful!
My brother lives near this barn.  


I have to apologize for not being able to get back to some of you.
I am a little behind on my emails, and I am trying to get back to each and everyone of you
as quickly as I can.
I hope you all enjoyed your holidays!
Take Care,
Maria

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét