Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 3, 2011

An Antique Flower Bucket Stand and an Inspiring Girl


Hello Everyone!
I hope you are all having a great week!
I wanted to share a few pictures with you of an antique flower bucket stand that I recently found.....
I was so excited when I found it, because I knew it was going to work great as an end table,
and would be great for taking product shots....


I love this color of blue....


I will show you the rest of the stand next week....
Also I will be featuring the shop I purchased it from very soon.


On a completely different note.....
I wanted to tell you a little bit about Erin, my sister's best friend from high school.



This is a picture of all of us at my sister, Liz's wedding....
Erin is the girl on the far right.
Erin and her fiance, Kevin entered a wedding giveaway on a news station in Montana..
Who ever gets the most votes wins a wedding package.
To enter the giveaway you have to tell why you would like to win.....


Erin and Kevin, have a large amount of medical bills, and haven't been able to afford to have a wedding.  Erin, suffers from lupus, she also takes care of her dad who suffers from lupus as well.
Erin is a very courageous and beautiful girl.
I was inspired by her attitude at my sister's wedding, you wouldn't have ever known she was a girl living with lupus.
If you would like to read more about the giveaway, you can do so by visiting 
You can vote everyday and it ends April first (I am a little late posting about this)
When you click on vote, you can watch the videos.
I believe Kevin and Erin are #12
You can also watch their video, and learn a little more about Erin and Kevin.
Thank you guys!  

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét