Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 3, 2011

Roost Clock How To~Faded Plains



Hello Everyone!
I hope you are all having a great week!
I wanted to share some pictures of Andrea's wall clock with you today.
Andrea made a wall clock just like the Roost Clock I have above my mantle, and shared how to make it on her blog....


I couldn't believe how much her clock looked like the Roost Clock!
Don't you think she did a great job?
It only cost Andrea $27.00 to make.


To read more about Andrea's clock and how to make it,
head on over to Andrea's Blog,

I love Andrea's style, you will love the way she decorates her beautiful farmhouse.
She is such a talented girl, she can do anything...
(After just learning how to sew, she made slipcovers for her couch.)
I wish I could just sew a pillow : )
I love Andrea's Shop too...


I hope you all have a great weekend!
Take Care,
Maria

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét