Thứ Tư, 9 tháng 3, 2011

Vintage glass bottles and a new puppy



Hello Everyone!
I hope you are having a great week.
I wanted to share a way to add a bit of color to your house.....
I love displaying vintage bottles, they add nice pops of color, especially to a mostly white house.


Here I made a display with vintage french wine blottles.
Bottles are a great way to add color to your home when you don't have access to fresh flowers.



I carry these antique french wine racks and vintage french bottles in my shop, however I also wanted to tell you that you can get vintage inspired mug racks for a great price at Vintage Station.... My Aunt Mickey's shop in Oregon.
They are really neat.



On another note.... I wanted to share  a picture of our new puppy, Rambo....
Remember when I posted about going to Montana?  
My dad sent one of his dantiff puppies home with the kids as a Christmas gift.
A dantiff is a cross between an english mastiff and a great dane.
He is definitely well loved....
Here is a picture of his dad, Bazzle.


Isn't he cute?


Hope you are all enjoying your week!


White Flower Farmhouse Giveaway...
It ends tomorrow night at midnight.
Have a great Wednesday!
Take Care,
Maria

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét