Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 3, 2011

The Antique Gardener in Sutter Creek, CA


Hello Everyone,
I hope you are all having a great Monday.
I wanted to introduce you to my talented friend, Aimee Peterson.
Aimee owns a shop called the Antique Gardener.
The Antique Gardener is located in Sutter Creek, Ca.
Aimee also recently started a blog, called The Antique Gardener.
It is a real treat to just visit Aimee's shop.
She carries a wide variety of antiques and plants.
You will find a wide selection of antique doors in Aimee's shop as well.


I took a few pictures of Aimee's Shop to share with all of you.
Aimee's shop is in the neatest old building, which I believe is over a 100 years old.
I hope you enjoy the tour...
This is only a small sampling of Aimee's shop and garden area....





Aimee sells a wide selection of Guy Wolff's Pottery....










an antique cupboard from Europe


a zinc topped chest


French lavender soaps.....


This pine cupboard is one of my favorite cupboards in Aimee's shop.....






I love the walls in this room....




I hope you enjoyed the mini tour of Aimee's shop and garden....
Aimee has also asked me to bring a few things down to sell in her shop....
Thank you Aimee....
You might find a few items from my shop while shopping at the Antique Gardener.
 If you happen to be in Sutter Creek, be sure and stop in, Aimee would love to meet you....
I hope you also get a chance to welcome Aimee into the world of blogging.
The Antique Gardener Blog
Aimee also teaches classes at her shop....
Spring Class Schedule
Aimee also rents out the garden for weddings, showers, and parties 
Weddings, Showers, and Parties info
The Antique Gardener
80 Main Street
Sutter Creek, CA 95685
209.267.5551



 p.s. I also found this mantle down at The Antique Gardener.....


I hope you enjoy your Monday!
Take Care,
Maria

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét