Thứ Ba, 26 tháng 4, 2011

A French Fruit Crate and Remnants of the Past


Hello Everyone,
I hope you all had a great Easter.
I wanted to share a few pictures I took of a vintage french fruit crate for my online shop.
I took these about a month ago....
Sorry for the repeat of product pictures using lilacs, but that is what I had at the moment, and used them for about every product picture I took that weekend.
I no longer have these racks available on my site, 
I just wanted to share an idea of how you can add some french farmhouse life to a dining room table.




I actually used a similar crate as a drying rack in my kitchen... I was already using french fruit crates as  drying racks for my monogrammed mugs and ironstone dishes in my kitchen.....
I decided to show a way to use the crate housing dishes in a more decorative way on my dining room table... I tried to keep a french farmhouse feel in the process.

I first added a french canning jar filled with lilacs... Next I added a stack of ironstone plates to the crate.....



I added a stash of antique letters from France.....


The racks are lined with chicken wire...


I like how the Anthropologie monogrammed mugs look against the chicken wire and wood.


This is a quick way to add some french farmhouse life to a dining room table...


On a completely different note....

The show is this Saturday, April 30th, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
at The Dana-Powers House Property 535 Mehlschau in Nipomo, CA
The fall show was just featured in the April issue of Country Living....




Daniela and Eric, owners of Euro-Linens will be vendors at the show.....
Their booth at the show was featured in the April issue of Country Living...


Trinidad, Johan, and Martin, from Atelier de Campagne will also be vendors at the show...

(I still have a post coming about their container sale, I promise I will post about it very soon)

There are a lot of other great vendors on the list as well...
Judy has a blog where you can read all about the vendors that will be at the show....
you can read more about the show by clicking here..

Will you be going to the show???

Thank you for taking the time to stop by...
I hope you all have a great week!
Take Care,
Maria

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét