Thứ Bảy, 2 tháng 4, 2011

A Quick Post



Hello Everyone,
I hope you are all having a great weekend...
I have been working on getting a room put together for my online shop.
We are currently turning our extra bedroom into a room to store all of my shop items.
I had initially planned to show you the bedroom but never got around to it....
I have all kinds of ideas of what I want Thad to do in there for shelving...
I desperately need shelves in that room to hold all of my shop items.
Now I just need to find a few more materials to complete the room....
It also meant moving a few lights around....
My poor husband gets the job of moving the chandeliers around in the house....
It pretty much drives him crazy...


This one is going in the shop room...
Which means the one that was in here, will be going in my daughters' room.
Is there something you like to move around in your house, to help freshen things up....
Or should I say is there something you make your husband move around in your house to help freshen things up?

On another note....
I wanted to share a few links to blogs I think you will enjoy!

This is where I go to get my Domino fix, Lauren is a talented designer.....Lauren's home
was featured in the December issue of Better Homes and Gardens.  I love Lauren's home.


I love Jennifer's photography and style of her beautiful home...and shop, she makes the most adorable children's clothes.

The next Rachel Ashwell?

I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Take Care,
Maria

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét