Thứ Ba, 5 tháng 4, 2011

La Dolfina


Hello everyone,
I hope you are having a great Tuesday....
I went to the Alameda Flea Market on Sunday....
to do a little treasure hunting for the shop, with my two daughters....
We had a lot of fun shopping the flea market together...
My girls are great helpers....
I actually ran into a blog friend while at the flea market on Sunday....
I got to meet Therese from La Dolfina....
It is funny because I have been a follower of her blog for about a year now...
We actually have crossed paths a number of times, and didn't realize it until we both had posted about the event....
We finally got to meet in person...
Therese is just as sweet in person as she seems on her blog.
I'll be back with a fun giveaway tomorrow.  I hope you can come back for a visit.
Take Care,
Maria

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét