Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 4, 2011

Thank You and a French Milk Canister


Hello Everyone...
I hope you are enjoying your Friday!

Holly is also the author of the design book, Decorate!
I have ordered my book, and can't wait to get a copy in the mail.



On another note....
I wanted to share a few pictures I took of an antique french milk canister for my online shop.



I haven't ever had blooming dogwood branches before....
Aimee from the Antique Gardener ( you can read my post about her shop by clicking here) called me yesterday and told me that I could come and get some dogwood branches from her....

Aimee's shop is always filled with beautiful plants....



I unfortunately snapped these pictures at 6 o'clock in the evening...
when the sun was streaming in... so the pictures are overexposed...


I wanted to take more pictures this morning...


That won't be happening,
unfortunately they are very droopy at the moment...


I like how this antique jug looks sitting next to this alabaster lamp...


My parents had a small dairy when we were little kids...


I am always drawn to milk canisters!  Especially if they are french and this pretty blue color.



I wanted to share a few of my favorite blogs, I think you will enjoy reading over the weekend.


I hope you get a chance to check these blogs out, these blogs are full of inspiration.

I hope you all enjoy your weekend!
I am so excited because I do get to go to Remnants of the Past...
I can hardly wait.
I promise to take a lot of pictures for you guys.
Take Care,
Maria

p.s. I wanted to say Happy Birthday to my sweet sister, Monica,
she turns 39 today.  : )


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét