Thứ Sáu, 23 tháng 4, 2010

Inspiration Board: Garden Party

Happy Friday, friends! Gia of Flights of Fancy is back for one last installment of her gorgeous inspiration boards and this one is (of course) just as beautiful as the rest!

Hello WTR readers! It's been an absolute pleasure visiting you for the past 4 weeks and I hope you've enjoyed my bits of inspiration as much as I've enjoyed creating them!

This week over at betsywhite I worked on invitations for what I think will be a gorgeous wedding. It will be held in the gardens of a private residence and it seems as though it will be equal parts posh, pretty, warm and enchanting. I'm not sure what the bride's plans are for the decor but I thought I would dream up my own version of her wedding :) Enjoy!

Photo Credits:
row 1: Aubrey wedding invitation by betsywhite stationery | Reem Acra via {a glamorous little side project} | Leo Patrone and JM Flora via Style Me Pretty
row 2: Anne Marie Photography via Style Me Pretty | Martha Stewart
row 3: Leo Patrone and JM Flora via Style Me Pretty | Punam Bean | Martha Stewart

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét