Thứ Ba, 25 tháng 5, 2010

Inspiration Board: Yellow, Gray and Dusty Pink


A few weeks ago I received an email from a reader who is planning a vineyard wedding. While she wanted to use a yellow and gray palette, she also wanted to incorporate some pink into the day to add in a garden-esque vibe. It was a little hard to find images to fit into the palette but I have to say that I love the results! I've always been a fan of yellow and gray, but normally I've seen more of a marigold shade so I really like the light buttery yellow in this board. What do you think? Are any of you using a similar palette?
----
Row 1: Bridesmaid photo by Stephanie Williams | Yellow & White Arrangement from The Knot | Boutonniere from The Knot | Bouquet photo by Elissa Keno via Ruffled

Row 2: Cake from k.rosecakes | Invitation by Delphine Press

Row 3: Bouquet photo by Elissa Keno via Ruffled | Flower photo by Stephanie Williams | Macaroons by Paulette

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét