Thứ Năm, 16 tháng 9, 2010

Sofies Haus~

photo by me

Hello Everyone!

I had planned to do a post about my clock today, and was going to answer a few questions... but I haven't had time to get that post done yet.... sorry.

So I thought I would do a quick post and share a blog with you, that I love....
I have received a lot of emails asking how to decorate a home that has mostly white interiors for fall....
As soon as we get pumpkins in the stores here.... I will share a few of my ideas with you...
until then....I wanted to share a blog that seems to know how to add the right amount of fall decor to her home....
I think you will feel inspired to add a few pumpkins to your home after visiting Sofies Haus....
Her photography, styling, and decorating are beautiful, and she just did an inspiring post on
  apple pie.....

Sofies Haus


I also wanted to say thank you to my friend, Federica, who emailed me this morning, and told me that she did a feature about my home for an Italian E-Magazine~ 
Idee dalla rete
Thank you Federica!


I promise I will be posting answers to your questions very soon!


Have a great day!
Take Care,
Maria

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét