Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 12, 2010

Real Wedding Rerun: Franschhoek Winelands, South Africa


This week I am republishing some of my favorite weddings from 2010. I hope you enjoy and I will see you back here with fresh content next week!

Tina and Christian decided to tie the knot in the Franschhoek Winelands of South Africa, and wanted to create a modern vintage feel to their wedding day. Those two terms sound like they might conflict, but the team from Wedding Concepts helped them pull the day together beautifully! The couple opted for a color palette of ivory, soft green, pale yellow and accents of chocolate brown and they punctuated the day with gorgeous crystal chandeliers and stemware. And I have to say, the custom cigars with Tina and Christian's silhouettes are one of my favorite details! {Photography by Garyth Bevan and Jacolene}

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét