Thứ Tư, 1 tháng 6, 2011

hydrangeas, peonies, and a french zinc bucket



Hello!
I hope you are all having a great week!
I just wanted to share a few pictures I took of a french zinc bucket that I added to my online shop last  weekend.


This vintage french bucket has an antique french label attached to one side of the bucket...
I filled it with pale pink hydrangeas along with a couple of peonies....


When filling a large tub with flowers, I just put a bucket inside the tub upside down for added height, and then add another bucket filled with water and flowers...
 It is a lot easier to arrange the flowers this way...
At least it is for me. : )



I don't know about you, but I have had problems cutting my hydrangeas for arrangements and then before I know it they are wilted.  
I just recently learned that if you slightly smash the ends of the hydrangeas and add ice to your water, 
your cut hydrangeas should last longer...


I so far have had better luck with my hydrangeas lasting longer when doing this.



Do you have any flower arranging tips and or flower care tips you would like to share?

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit.

Take Care,

Maria



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét