Thứ Bảy, 10 tháng 12, 2011

A Work Studio and Last Year's Christmas Tree


Hello!
I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.
I first need to warn you this is a very random post today....
I wanted to share a few sneak pictures of my cabinet I currently use for storing shop items.
Last year I had planned to turn my guest room into a work studio.....
Well that never ended up happening....
This summer I ended up turning one of our living rooms into a work studio.
We live in a manufactured home made by The Karstan Co, it has a
 very open floor plan, and has two large living rooms.
This room used to be the t.v. room, until I decided to use it as a work studio...
The guest room is now the t.v. room and the living room is now a work studio.
This large cabinet works great for housing a lot of my ironstone, transferware, and other items I sell in my shop.


I am hoping to get this room photographed next week after I finish decorating for Christmas.....


On another note....
I had to share a recent picture of our Rambo, he is a dantiff puppy we got from our parents.


He is well loved by the kids....
We are hoping to make another road trip to Montana to see both of our families after Christmas...
The kids can hardly wait to make another trip home to see their grandparents and cousins.
My sister, who has nine kids and lives in Louisiana, will be there.


On a final note....
I wanted to share a few pictures of my Christmas tree from last year...


This was about all I got done last year for decorating.
I am still trying to decide what I am going to use as a container for my tree this year.


Last year I put my tree in this antique wine jug basket and lined it with a linen sheet so you can't see the bucket the tree is sitting in....



I also have a number of these vintage french canning jars in a green color as well.


I will be sure and share some pictures of this year's tree as soon as we get one.....


We are headed to the Sacramento airport today.
My mom flies back home today : (
The kids and I are planning to make a trip to Michaels on the way home so we
can get some materials to make some crafts for Christmas....
Do you have a favorite craft you like to do with your kids during the holidays?
Enjoy the rest of your Saturday!

Before I go, I want to introduce you to two bloggers....
I hope you get a chance to stop by both of of their blogs and say hello.

Take Care,
Maria


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét