Thứ Ba, 16 tháng 3, 2010

Flower Sashes


A really great and simple way to infuse your wedding dress (or your bridesmaids dresses) with a sense of your own style is to add on a flower sash! They have been showing up more and more in the past year or so and now there are an incredible amount of beautiful options. Once again, this is something I wish I would have done for my own wedding - throwing a sash on for the reception would even be a great way to change things up after the ceremony. The first two above and below are from the ever lovely emersonmade...love the coordinating colors!

The next three sashes below come from the Etsy shop of percy handmade. The beautiful blooms are made of varying fabrics (some chiffon, some silk). I love that they seem to have a vintage feel to them.

The last two sashes are from heart of light and I love that they are equal parts feminine and modern. Truly an option for every style of dress! {PS: Rachel also has a blog by the same name, which is one of my absolute favorites...check it out}

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét