Thứ Bảy, 6 tháng 3, 2010

Maison Reve


the above photo is one I took at the Maison Reve shop

Yasmine & David McGrane's home~ pictures are in the Fall 2008 Country French Magazine

When I came across these pictures in the 2006 Country Home Magazine I was so excited! My heart basically stopped when I first saw these pictures!!! ( I took these pictures of my 2008 Country French Magazine issue). Yasmine's home has been featured in Country Home, Country French, Better Homes and Garden & many more. Her home was used for the cover picture of the book, the Find, by Stan Williams. He also featured her home in his book as well.

The McGrane's home~pictures from the Country French Fall 2008 issue

I am so inspired by Yasmine's style. I wonder if she knows how many women she has inspired?

The McGrane's home~pictures from the Fall 2008 Country French Magazine


The McGrane's home~pictures from the Fall 2008 Country French Magazine

Yasmine owns Maison Reve in Mill Valley, California. If you are ever in the San Francisco area, you have to take the time to stop in and visit Yasmine's shop, Maison Reve. Her store is filled with a variety of vintage finds & french antiques. She calls her style Urban Farmhouse.

I thought I should take some pictures of the Maison Reve Shop for all of you! Just in case you haven't ever been to her shop.

Be prepared there are a lot of pictures. I couldn't help myself. Thank you Ashley for letting me take so many pictures! I actually had planned to do a collage, but can't quite figure out how to do that yet.

If you click on any of the orange highlights it will take you to Yasmine's website.
She has a great website! So if you don't live in California you can shop Maison Reve online!!!

Her website is filled with inspiring pictures of her home!
Yasmine also has a blog!










I am so inspired by Yasmine's style! I hope she comes out with a book someday!
Have you been to Maison Reve before? Have you visited her website? If this is your first time I can't wait for you to experience the kind of excitement I had when I first discovered
I don't know about you but I live to be inspired!
Yasmine inspires me with her incredible style!
I can't wait to hear how Yasmine inspires you!
Enjoy the rest of the pictures I took of the Maison Reve shop for all of you!
Have a wonderful Day!
Remember to visit her site click on any of the orange highlights!
I'll let you browse! There are so many things that I LOVE!















































































Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét