Chủ Nhật, 22 tháng 5, 2011

Chateau Sonoma~ A French Flea Market...Today in Sonoma, CA



Hello!
I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.
I just wanted to share a few pictures of a french flea market that is going on today at the
I went yesterday with my two daughters...
If you are in northern California you should be sure and stop by....
You won't be sorry.


I got to meet the owner of Chateau Sonoma, Sarah Anderson.
Sarah is the sweetest person....
You will love Sarah and her shop,  Chateau Sonoma....


I am going to share a lot of pictures of the flea market in this post... and it is still going on today...





















I LOVE these chairs.....






























My daughters found out that this gentleman, Michel Saga (Paris Musique)
will have a part in the up and coming Disney movie, Cars.
We actually had left the flea market and my girls asked me to come back and take a picture of them with Michel.....

If you do get to stop by Chateau Sonoma, let your husbands know you might be awhile....
I am glad Thad wasn't with me, because we ended up staying all day!



Thank you Sarah for hosting such a wonderful french flea market!
Hope you get a chance to stop by Chateau Sonoma today!
You can find out more about the flea market by visiting 


Take Care,
Maria

p.s. I have decided to start offering event photographing...
if you are interested in having me photograph an event please contact me to find out
 further details and rates.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét