Thứ Hai, 16 tháng 5, 2011

The Lettered Cottage Magazine......Summer Fun



Hello Everyone!
I hope you are all having a great week!
I wanted to share Kevin and Layla's e-zine, Summer Fun with you today.
Last spring Layla asked me to contribute a story for her e-zine.
I was a little nervous and honored to say the least....
I was asked to find something at a flea market and bring it home and freshen it up for my project.

I found a pair of french shutters last summer at a flea market....
I talked my husband into making a cupboard using the french shutters....
Thank you Thad!
I did however paint the cupboard and take a lot of pictures.....

I hope you get a chance to read Layla and Kevin's (The Lettered Cottage)
inspiring e-zine....
Summer Fun.
Thank you Kevin and Layla for asking me to be apart of your e-zine.
One of my favorite bloggers has a project in there as well....
Flower Patch Farmgirl.

On another note....
I would like to share a blog with you that I love....
Freckled Laundry...
I hope you get a chance to check out Jami's blog.


I will hopefully be back on Wednesday.
Take Care,
Maria

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét