Thứ Hai, 8 tháng 2, 2010

Home and Harmony




I want to introduce all of you to a very sweet woman named Rie. She has just started a new inspirational design blog called Home and Harmony! She too loves living with white!
She is a creative mother of six adorable children. As you can see she has a beautiful family and beautiful home. In her blog she shares some of her creative design solutions. One of my favorites is how she turned glass doors into the perfect farmhouse styled doors. Then there is the kitchen! What's not to like about this kitchen!
I am just loving Rie and her design ideas. She just started her blog and I am already so inspired by her.
This home is the type of home I dream about owning, I just love it! It is actually for sale. I wish I lived in North Carolina!



Rie emailed me after I had posted about my girls' bedroom and shared a picture of her girls' bedroom. She is a fan of the pompoms as well. I knew you would all love this picture. How sweet is that. Who needs a chandelier!!! It doesn't get any better then this. I love all the little animals sitting in the window sill. I hope you will all visit Rie at Home and Harmony and send her some of your love.
Thank you Rie for letting me share your talents with the most encouraging group of people in the world!
I know you are all going to LOVE her! I know I already do!



Have a wonderful Day!
Thank you,
Maria

click here to read

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét