Thứ Sáu, 12 tháng 2, 2010

Spice jars at Anthropologie~clearance



I just had to let you all know that Anthropolgie's (item #973468) spice jars are on clearance. They were $5.00 and are now $1.95 a jar.

I think they are the cutest things. My sister was kind enough to tell me about them being on clearance. I am now a proud owner!


I thought I better let all of you know about this great deal as well. I can't forget about all of you!

I don't think I will be using mine for spices though! I can think of a bunch of different things to do with these. I think they would also be great to use at a wedding!


I also thought I better put a link to where I got this clock, as I get so many inquiries about it. I picked it up on a fun shopping trip with my mom at Maison Reve. If Yasmine doesn't have any left, the brand of it is Roost. I love her store and her style! I will be doing a post on her store in the future!


I want to say thank you to Holly, from Life in the Fun Lane for putting a link to me on your blog! You are so sweet. I think you and I would have fun painting furniture together. You are amazing. I have been following your blog since I discovered blogging.
Thank you to Camilla at Home for featuring my blog Dreamy Whites on your blog! I am a huge fan of Camilla at Home and am really honored to be featured on your blog.
Please take the time to check out these beautiful blogs!
Have a great weekend!
I have probably put you on pink camellia overload. Sorry, this WILL be my last picture with camellias, promise. I do have other flowers besides camellias, they just aren't in bloom yet!
Take Care,
Maria
p.s. Be sure to read my invitation post as their is information for a fabulous giveaway from Sweet as a Candy!


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét